terça-feira, 5 de julho de 2011


Imagine me and you, I do I think about you day and night It's only right To think about the girl you love And hold her tight So happy together If I should call you up Invest a dime And you say you belong to me And ease my mind Imagine how the world could be So very fine So happy together I can't see me lovin' nobody but you For all my life When you're with me Baby the skies will be blue For all my life Me and you And you and me No matter how they tossed the dice It had to be The only one for me is you And you for me So happy together Me and you And you and me No matter how they tossed the dice It had to be The only one for me is you And you for me So happy together So happy together How is the weather So happy together We're happy together So happy together...
Happy Together
 The Turtles

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário